#2   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-02, 22:15
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

Hi Rob,

I can't see anything "illegal" about your food choices, and your calories at first seemed a bit high, but I think does fall within the 10-12 X your body weight guideline. Fish (salmon) is a good choice for induction because it's oily and nutritious and has really good effect on the digestive system!! It's good for you.

Your carbs would be right on the money without that cookie ! If possible, try to snack on things like salami and cheese, or broccoli and sour cream dip, etc. The omelet is a great thing for breakfast, in my house it gets whatever last night's veggie was. Now I don't even bother with the cheese.

I've learned to really cut down on my full, full plate. My portions were huge because I thought "legal" mean "unlimited". Just keep in mind that you should eat until you're not hungry anymore...and don't eat until you are (within reason )

Also, the latte breves were killing me !! I LOVE my espresso, but all that half and half is a no-no. If you can handle it, make a giant cup of regular coffee and keep the cream to a minimum. It adds up!

Are you drinking four tons of water a day???

Sounds like you're off to a good start...check back and let us know how it's going.