View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-02, 17:34

Plan: My own
Stats: 166/147/140 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 73%

Hi Rob
I think that's an excellent idea to stick with Protein Power for now and then once you get as low as you want then go on CAD for maintenance, so that you can stick with it long term. You did so well on Protein Power!!! But I still think 130 seems low and 140 seems better but that's just my opinion :O)

I still am not feeling guilty or bad about the binge I have been on since Thanksgiving. It must just be this time of the year. A lot of us have our faces in the feeding trough. For me, the hard part of Low Carbng is sticking with it and not dying of boredom with the food. You did a lot better with that than me. Where my problem came in with Atkins, it was trying to stay on Induction for way too long. I am pretty sure I can actually stick with CAD. I know I can wait until "dinner", instead of not being able to eat what I want "forever". I was a little confused by the amounts too. But I think once I start on CAD I will be able to figure out the amounts. I also like that we have this huge support group here that seems to know what they are doing. If I don't lose weight with it, then that's another story. I like the low carb life as long as there is a balance. It really feels healthier not to eat white flour and sugars.

I'd love to see a picture of that Cartier!!!!!!!!!!!

Huggles,
Sandy