Old Sun, Dec-29-02, 16:12
gcarefoot

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Question Hello I am a newbie with lots of questions

Hello,
I am new to this type of forum, but not to low carb diets.

I recently was on a diet from Dr. Maurice Larocque, which allowed me to stay indefinitely on a 500 calorie diet.

A family member, told me about Dr. Atkins diet, and I have just bought his book....sounds very interesting..... but I am confused.

In his old (yellow book) it states (at least this is what I have found out so far) that I need to stay on the beginning diet for 2 weeks (this is fine for me), but all I see in the book is Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Is Level 1 the introduction diet, and then the proceeding levels the ones I can go onto if I wish?

I also bought the New Revolutionary Diet book, and I have found that the foods are more exotic in this book, plus the introductory diet is called inductor or something like that(cannot remember what), but the food on it, is really quite exotic, cream cheese etc. and then later on he has said about different days. But it just states foods not snacks or beverages than can be drunk, or is this up to my imagination.

For now this is all my questions, but I definitely have lots more to ask.

Looking forward to helping others, and being helped too, I am in for the duration, cause I have lots of plans, need to lose over 60 pounds (even tho hubby says this is too much) and then I am hoping to stop smoking after this (once I have learned to eat properly (with no munching of sweets)
Sponsored Links