View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-02, 05:34

Plan: protein power
Stats: 168.8/157.9/130 Male 5 foot 2 inches
BF:33.1/27/20
Progress: 28%

(((((sandy)))))

I took the test and came out as moderate adict but with the online test I came out as a SEVERE addict . Dontcha just luv it !!!

So I call myself a moderate to severe addict . But I am really scared .

Last night I ate like there was no tomorrow and I am up 5 Lbs this morning . I dont feel swollen so I guess it may be the glycogen in the muscles but nevertheless I dont like to gain and I worked so damn hard to loose that just to gain like that worries me .

When I weighed myself this morning ,I really considered knocking this CAD lark on the head . I really have been following the
CAD deit without knowing it but doing it only once a week for one day on the weekend .

SOOOOO , I dont know what to do . People say that it normal to gain a bit when you start !!!!!!!!!!!

To change the subject , guess what I bought a watch on eBay , and I am so excited . I had a fake cartier Francaise that finally stopped working and I found a real one for a very good price indeed and bought it . It was my first purchase , I felt a bit nervous doing it . I know your daughter sells on eBay you told me .

Rob