View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-02, 00:59

Plan: CAD
Stats: 244/226.5/140
BF:
Progress: 17%

The RM is makes vacations SOO easy. I mean, who wants to worry about what you eat on a vacation? Lol, I lost 4 pounds on the last vacation I took. I can't say you'll do the same, just saying it IS possible! And you do not even want to know what I had during my RMs!! They were definitely NOT balanced.

Breakfast CM's are SOO easy: Bacon and eggs, or a cheese omelet... yum.

Lunch CM's can be chef salad, or a caesar chicken salad, or seared chicken with green beans or avacadoes. Remember to watch our for low-fat dressings, they have extra sugar in them to add flavor from taking away the fat. I find that the more protein and fat I have, the longer I can go without eating again. Some people find the more veggies they have, the less hungry they are. Figure out what you are!

Dinner RM, sit and relax with whoever you are going with, enjoy a glass of wine (only during RM, remember) for an entire hour.

Personally, I find it easiest when you plan ahead. If there is a big social event where food plays an important part, make that your RM. Breakfasts are usually easiest for CMs cause of eggs and such.

Anyways, go ahead and start this, remember to AVERAGE your weight weekly (weigh each day, of course), and enjoy yourself on your vacation!