Thread: Coral Calcium
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Dec-27-02, 19:55

Plan: CAD
Stats: 244/226.5/140
BF:
Progress: 17%

Here is the website for a lot of info. on coral calcium and the benefits of it. Even the New York Times considers it a "superstar" of nutrients out there.

http://www.coralsupreme.com/store/tier_story.asp

Just navigate around to learn more.

Anyways, after taking coral calcium for about a month, my dad can read better without his bifocals than with them. Of course, his poor eyesight is not "cured" but has obviously been regenerating new cells and what not, because it has significantly improved.

I do not think the near-sightedness could be fixed by anything other than laser surgery, because it is a problem with the eye itself. The reading problems were degenerative, something that most people climbing into their 50's experience. Since your DNA is wrapped in calcium, the only way for it to regenerate and repair your body, is if their is an abundance of calcium for it to work with.

One of our close family friends has breast cancer. Since we know that cancer is a degenerative disease, we suggested coral calcium. She started taking it and it is almost like we are looking at her in rewind. Her hair is growing back in leaps and bounds and her doctors are nothing short of amazed. Believe me, we are sooo happy to have found this, and I know I personally am somewhat shocked that the rest of the world does not really know about this.

The reason, I'm guessing here, is because doctors and insurance companies would recieve no financial gain if they backed vitamins and nutrients. Hehehe, it is a "conspiracy theory" of mine, but honestly, I cannot see any other reason why not.

Oh, and the eyesight thing was just a bigger benefit he's seen. Also better sleep at night, more energy, lift of depression and such, less arthritis... goodness, lol, I could list them all. My dad is in pretty bad shape, if you couldn't guess, but he is basically seeing a renewal of life. It is weird.

Me personally? My metabolism has boosted back up quite a bit, but I am young and can't expect to see huge improvements since I don't have anything degenerative really.

Anyways, if you want more info. I can give you TONS of great links and articles about it. Lol, I have done so much research on it myself, cause I just didn't understand how something so simple can improve so many things.