View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Dec-27-02, 13:54

Plan: low-carb Ali style
Stats: 175/167.5/145 Female 5ft 7inches
BF:No idea
Progress: 25%

Well done everyone that has replied, you have all done really well during the hols.
Me, I failed big time....and I mean big time.
Croissants and bucks fizz for Xmas Breakfast.
I cooked a mean Xmas dinner for us, which included roast potatoes, roast chicken, stuffing, sprouts, green beans, peas and gravy...I haven't had potatoes for months and they were great.
Xmas pud smothered in cream.
In between these 2 meals I ate lots of chocolate whilst watching A Christmas Carol on the TV.
Boxing Day (don't think you guys have BDay) visited with my sister and family. Traditionally here it's a meal of mashed potatoes, cold meats, pickles and salad...we also had herb prawns, garlic and herb/cheese bread (to die for)....washed down with copious amounts of wine.
This was followed by cheesecake and more cream.

Today I feel FAT .... no other word for it...I am literally struggling to breath cos my jeans are so tight.....

Serves me right !!!!!!

Ali = laughing......I completely failed when I promised myself I wouldn't do it again this Xmas.

An observation...although my gannet qualities took over during Xmas I have to say that the naughty stuff really didn't taste as good as I remembered....(apart from the croissants and the roast spuds)

Here's to a healthy 2003 !!