View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Nov-13-07, 07:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200.4/197.2/168 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 10%

I am exhausted. And kinda ticked off.
Got a call from my Sis that BIL had been in the ER the night before last. Then yesterday morning got a call that he needed to get immediately to his Dr from something they found in his test results. So, I said "Well, call me back when you find out what is up" Yeah, ok.
So, all day nothing. I call and leave a message. I email. I hear nothing. Up at 3:30 this am. Check messages. Nothing.
Grrrrr.
So I call her and she is on her way to work. And will call me when she gets there.
GRRRRRRRRRR.
I'm sorry. THAT was RUDE. And she BETTER have a good excuse or I am going to HURT her. (Which, by the way, is hard to do. She is 1200 miles away!!!)
But dang. I have been worried! Sigh.

It's a rainy day today. Seems like a good day to just go back to bed. That may happen after I hear from Sis.

Still not smoking. I think I need to get rid of the scale for a while though. It's making me crazy. I'm not even off plan and I am gaining and it's going to discourage me big time. So I think I will give it to DS to hide when he gets home this afternoon.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, a bunch of bacon and 2 slices cheese. A handful of grapes.

ETA: Just heard from her. He is home. Some kind of lesion on his hip bone.
They got home late. I gave her h3ll. Not that it did any good. She is the "big" sister. She is not afraid of me!
Anyway. I think I am going to take a nap now. I have been up way too long already today!