View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Dec-23-02, 18:00

Plan: No more
Stats: 168/177/145 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: -39%

I'm trying to keep my RM's at lunch and I think that will work out well. Today, we have my 2 step daughters and my son is here. My step son lives with us, but the others don't. My son is 20 and has to work all day tomorrow and will spend Christmas with his dad and step family, so we had our big meal together today and let him open his gifts and the other kids just opened one each of theirs. They will open the rest tomorrow and then we go to my mother-in-law's to open gifts with her and then on to the big family get together for more gifts. They will have "finger foods" tomorrow night, and I know there will be a veggie tray, so I may just stick with that and try to eat my lunch RM here just before we leave so I won't be hungry. I only had my RM today. We have a party tonight, but I'm not hungry and don't think I'll eat anything. Just want to keep the lbs off if nothing else!

Christmas morning will be hubby and step son and we will save some of our gifts from Cmas Eve for then and open them together and then go to my mother-in-laws for dinner with ham, turkey and all the fixin's so that will be my RM. I may just try to have only 1 CM and 1 RM for the next 2 days to get myself thru without doing damage! lol... I know I will be eating more sweets than I have been. I don't think I'll have too much trouble. I'm drinking a ton of water today after having ham for lunch! WATER WEIGHT! UGH!

Good luck to us all! We can do it!