View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Dec-23-02, 17:19

Plan: Atkins/CAD/Now?
Stats: 216/210.5/110?? Female 5 feet 0 inches
BF:
Progress: 25%

I may get totally blasted for saying this but I'm gonna anyway.

I started Atkins two weeks before Thanksgiving and have vowed to stay on Induction as long as possible because I have so much to lose. I cheated several times in the first month but still lost. I didn't want to cheat again but my 30th birthday was this month and I didn't think I could resist cake. Another LCer I know recommened Carb Cutter to survive the holidays. I will not and am not going to use this as a crutch long term but I did use it the day of my birthday to help me out. I did not gain or lose last week so I feel that's not bad considering I had birthday cake and two and a half cookies. I used carb cutter today for our company holiday dinner and will again on Sunday for our family dinner. Today I stayed away from all sweets and will do so on Sunday. I'll either make something or have my LC ice cream. I don't know if this would help you or not or if you are willing to try. I feel stronger facing potential disasters with a little something to cushion my fall. I know that if I cheat and gain I'll be devastated and probably quit completely.

Good luck!