View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Dec-22-02, 19:57

Plan: Atkins 9/29/02 Somersize 4/4/03
Stats: 26/22/10
BF:57%/46%/25%
Progress: 25%
Smile Reinventing Nini - A BFL Journey

It didn't occur to me til today to start a log here. I started my first challenge yesterday and did pretty good with my workout. I was up at 4:30 am bright and early! More on that later.

I've had a couple half-hearted attempts at BFL but never committed enough to even get through a solid week. I now believe I am ready. I've been doing Atkins since Sept 29th and so far have lost 29 lbs. Though I have a long way to go, I'm not satisfied with the amount of inches I have lost. I know I'd be looking a lot better if I had added exercise to my plan from day 1.

I've gone over the nutrition part of BFL versus Atkins again and again. I'd love to be able to have some fruit, oatmeal or a slice of whole wheat bread every now and then, but I'm really scared to add those kinds of carbs back into my WOE. Especially after yesterday. I ate a tangerine yesterday and felt so physically ill afterwards that I KNOW I'd better stick with Atkins at least for a little while longer. So my first challenge will be with low carbs.

Since Sept, I've been at induction levels, but I've been reading a lot of the BFL forum here and found that I should probably up my carbs a bit, so I'm slowly working to raise them to 30-40 a day. So far so good .. no ill feelings.
Sponsored Links