View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Oct-10-07, 09:08

Plan: CKD/Carb Cycling
Stats: 240/231/220 Male 5'7"
BF:19.7%/15.3%/10%
Progress: 45%

Good stuff Kathy. 17 minutes of HIIT cardio, well done! I just did 2 rounds recently of the Tabata protocol with a skip rope, 10 minutes total, excluding warmup and cooldown. I was still sweating long after the fact. But enough of me.

Quote:
I have done HIIT cardio. Lately, I've been doing more steady state in the form of outdoor walks, since the weather has been fabulous. I have to get back on the interval bandwagon this week.

I am sure long walks amongst the autumn colors of New England must be something. I do know the eastern part of North America is quite beautiful at this time of year. From where you are up to Ontario and Quebec, I envy you guys . And I did see that from Toronto down to Boston, NYC, etc. you have been enjoying temps in the 80's!!

I do have my favorite long, slow walk in this part of the world as well. It is more for relaxation than anything else. Almost 7 miles around a lake (which is actually a bird sanctuary), smack in the middle of a metropolis of 2 million people. It is a short drive from where I live, and a great place to get lost for a while.

Keep up the great work!!