Old Fri, Dec-20-02, 19:02
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, under 30/day
Stats: 335/289/185
BF:
Progress: 31%

Quote:
Originally posted by alibubble
Sorry guys but this thread has really annoyed me.
Sounds like segregation to me....I thought we were all in this together, no matter what sex we are, how large etc. etc. There are plenty of different threads that give us the opportunity to express how we feel and gain support from everyone.

If anyone thinks by looking at my stats "it's ok for her she hasn't much to lose"....I was 198lbs 2 years ago so I've been there too.

On the segregation issue, there are other threads like this one. One that comes to mind is for shorter people.

198 minus your goal weight do not come to more than 100 lbs. Personally, I don't care if you come here and post and I don't find your comments about donuts offensive because, regardless of whether we like it or not, donuts are part of the problem. However, saying that you've "been there too" to people who have HUNDREDS of pounds to lose is not being honest, either. I hope you will NEVER have "been there, too." But, you don't have a clue about what it's like to know that you can lose an entire person and STILL be too big. My GOAL weight is only a few pounds under your biggest ever.