Old Fri, Dec-20-02, 16:21
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, under 30/day
Stats: 335/289/185
BF:
Progress: 31%

Quote:
Originally posted by CindySue48
Are you having any trouble swallowing? or food "coming back up" into your throat?

No, not that - thanks!

Antibiotics can cause nausea....and the effects can last long after the med is finished. If I take even 1 dose of pennicillin I have indigestion and nausea for at least a week!

I begin to suspect that it was the antibiotics because it cleared up about a week after the series was finished. Again, thanks!

Tinnitus is usually a benign symptom. A lot of people have "head noise" most or all of the time (like me) with no known cause. It's rarely a sign of high or low BP. It can be caused by trauma to the inner ear, but this is something you'd be aware of because it would start fairly soon after the injury.....and it doesn't last for more than a few hours or at worst days.

That's something I had been worried about - apparently needlessly. My bp has been going down, down, down, so it would have been an awful thing to have it start going back up.

The heat? yep...could be the problem....when you first turn on the heat, if it's forced hot air, a lot of dust can be thrown out into the air. This can cause nasal irritation and post-nasal drip, which can lead to nausea. If it's another type of heat it could be your body getting used to the warmer temps. (not likely, I'll admit....but you never know!)

I think this has been the problem on a few occasions when the nausea was milder. You've really helped me! Thank you!