View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Dec-20-02, 05:10

Plan: Primal Blueprint
Stats: 230/136/136 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 100%

honest Im not being difficult but why do you need splenda in egg salad its easy for me to speak I know as I havent a sweet tooth , but I bet its going to be a lot easier for you without AS. How do you feel about cutting out AS? If the deal is that you will feel better and less/no cravings without them??

if its the choc that you love, then have a piece with RM, then you wont feel deprived or cranky about it

I hear what youre saying about the convenience of RM with your family.. I feel the same. But I feel so terrific this week, eating around 12 md, its worth the extra effort... and I still eat a little CM in the evening with the family. I t s not written in stone though, will adapt it to suit.

another thing I was thinking, you know you can have coffee once a day with 2 tblsp cream in ?... drink within 15 min to prevent reactions.... perhaps you could reserve that for evening times when you get a snack attack. Plan yourself a treat for 9 pm ish..... what can you think of that would be nice ?