View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Thu, Oct-04-07, 10:00

Plan: Somersizing
Stats: 213/202/150 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:
Progress:
Default Somersizing

I have been Somersizing off and on for the last 5 years. I also suffer from depression and when it is full swing I find that I don't care as much about losing weight. But, the program works great and I really do like it. The hardest part was giving up potatoes. I grew up on them and love them very much. After the first week of being on the program, I lost my craving for them and for sugar. So from then on it is easy to follow. But having said all that - I feel strongly that not everyone responds well to this program. I feel that there are those that need to avoid proteins more than carbs based on their chemistry. So for people who try the Somersizing and after 3 months are not noticing a difference I would suggest a low protein diet instead. The reason I say that is because I have friends who have tried Somersizing and were not seeing results so they switched to a low protein diet and saw results almost immediatly. So, I just feel that we all have to find what works for us and it may take a long time to do.

Dina