#20   ^
Old Thu, Dec-19-02, 13:08
Registered Member

Plan: Anything that works
Stats: 184/150/117
BF:45%/40%/15%
Progress: 51%
Default Glutamine

Powder is over priced for what it is and the cannisters were small with hardly any powder in them. Would not last as long as the tablets and yet they wanted double the price.. The tablets are enough to do what I want them to do really...I read an article saying you could overdose on the stuff anyway and I'm not that interested in having assive amounts of Growth Hormone floating around. There are always consequences for having too much of things in your body I find half the time and I just want to assist basically so the tablets are more than adequate. Got to be more in a tablet than a small cup of cottage cheese that's for sure. That would have been another way of getting it except I don't feel like eating the stuff all the time after my workout.

So I am sure with a tablet at the right time before bed will more than do the right job it says it will. I guess glutamine is glutamine in whatever form you get it. The smaller the dose the better at the moment when they know nothing about long term effects.