Thread: Anthz's Gym Log
View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sun, Sep-30-07, 18:03

Plan: atkins
Stats: 350/260/220 Male 72
BF:50%/22%/18%
Progress: 69%

Morning Pulse 44 BPM. Weight 223 Body Fat 22.7%. I took my body fat measurement 3 different times today, at 10:00 am, 1:00 pm and at 6:00 pm. All of the readings came with in .2 ... the lowest was 22.6% and the highest 22.8%. I use an Omron body fat analyzer, I am not sure how accurate it is compared to calipers but it beats going to the gym and having it done.

I broke my new "sleds" in Saturday after I bought them just walked around in them all day. I took the dog for a walk this morning and wore them, they felt good so I decided to wear them on my run today. Last time I wore a new pair of shoes on a run after not breaking them in properly I paid dearly with blisters. I ran the nature trail in Vero Beach tonight, its 1 mile to the turn around point and one back with 1/4 mile markers along the way so its easy to keep track of your pace. Last time I did this was 2 weeks ago 5 miles ~ 55 mins and I was hurting when I finished. I have been raising my mileage by 1 mile per week, so I was planning on doing 7 miles tonight at an 11 min pace. I stretched for 5 mins before I began running. I got to 1/4 mile marker 2:40 so I was good with the pace as I got to each marker I just checked on I was on time ... 1st mile 11:08, 2nd mile 22:26, 4th mile 45:15, 6th mile 1:08:11. I felt real good, plenty of energy left so I picked up pace 7th mile 1:18:20 , still felt good so I went for another ... 8th mile 1:28:23. 1 mile cool down followed by 5 mins of light stretching. I got that "after glow " feeling after tonights run. I am hoping I don't regret it tomorrow morning when I get up for work