Thread: Big Ladies Club
View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Dec-19-02, 08:35

Plan: formerly Atkins
Stats: 350/232/225 Female 5' 8"
BF:mooooo/moo/buff
Progress: 94%

I think these boards could use some competitive threads like this one to liven things up. My interpretation of this thread was to share some notes and experiences on a smaller level with people who are active, around the same weight, etc. Would I have left out the men if I made the thread? No, but it doesn't have to stay that way either. Successful people like Donald and Chemlady are a wonderful resource and quite an asset to have around.

I do agree, the journals in this forum are great reads, but it does seem that's mostly what this board consists of: journals, newbie questions, and I cheated threads. The information I do get here is great and it's very supportive, I especially love the knowledge of those who answer my questions, but there just doesn't seem to be that friendly comraderie and sharing of info that I see elsewhere I visit. And your snotty doughnut comment was uncalled for IMHO. I look forward to sharing experiences with other successful lowcarbers, as it helps me succeed in my journey.