Thread: Anthz's Gym Log
View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Sep-23-07, 19:56

Plan: atkins
Stats: 350/260/220 Male 72
BF:50%/22%/18%
Progress: 69%

Morning Pulse 44 BPM. Weight 223. BP 116/66. Did 5 mins stretching. I decided to do my long run in the evening instead of the usual time thinking it'd be cooler and less humid. I just got done lacing up my shoes, opened the door to head out and it started to pour. It was raining so hard I was like no way ... so I went back in and started to fix up some dinner figuring I'd go out in a few hours when it stopped ... just as I got done making dinner, I looked and it had stopped raining. So I put my dinner in the fridge, out the door I went. I got 1/2 mile down the road and it started raining again ... by the time I got to about the mile point the new so called water proof headset I just bought Saturday started messing up so I disconnected it and stuck it in my pocket. ( Need to carry ziplock bag from now on. ) Rain started to slack up about 4 mile point and became a light drizzle. I did 4 X 30 second sprints on the way back, slowing down for 30 seconds in between. Distance 5.8 miles Time 01:02:15. Cool down 1 mile walk.