#1   ^
Old Tue, Dec-17-02, 21:24
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/196/155
BF:
Progress: 48%
Default The Sugar Gremlins

HI everyone, I have not posted in a while as things at work and life have been so hectic leading up to the Christmas season.

Of course this time of the year is a baddie for me with all the sugar gremlins about. Already I have had functions where the foods were loaded carbs and sugar. Now its funny that I just avoided the carb loaded foods and yet thought it would be okay to "just have a taste" of the sugary ones!!!!! Amazing how the cravings can get started from just one taste. Since the function I have had cravings for something sweet. I have not had the hunger pangs or the drop in blood sugar, but just the thought .. "mmmmmmmm something sweet would be good. " Dangerous stuff I reckon.

Hence the reason I am back posting at this great forum. I do not want to put on any weight, and as I still have a lot of weight to lose I need to stay focused on my new way of eating.

I want to know if anyone else gets the cravings from just one bite and what measures were taken to avoid the urge for sugar gremlins.. lol...

I hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. and a Happy Low Carb New Year!

Karen
Sponsored Links