View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Dec-17-02, 13:21

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 195/176/125
BF:too much
Progress: 27%
Default It does make you go .. hmmmm!

I am still trying to figure out why we made the leap of having diabetics, who we KNOW have impaired sugar metabolism and told them to eat a diet 75 percent of which breaks down into sugar.
I have another board that I post on ..and how many of those women are afraid of the fat in a tablespoon of flax seed meal.. that is right.. FAT in the flax seed meal scares them. That is sad.
But the orange juice they use to take that flax seed meal.. JUST fine.. even though that is probably the substance their body is using to keep up with their fat storage.
We are getting fatter and fatter and someone once said "insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result"..
We have turned into a country of insanity!
The poster making the point about the nutritional value of the meals is right on.
The other question..which meal sounds more filling.. more enjoyable! For me the answer is easy :-)
The result is worth it. I eat enough each day.
I eat like a normal person.. not the carb addicted trying to do the right thing soul I was.
I have been able to keep up with workouts.. because I have a fed body...its not scared about what i am putting it through and how is it going to survive this..
I am starting to sleep consistently now at 7 hours a night..and sometimes I even make it to 8.
I still have oatmeal that I love. I can eat it.
I just don't eat the huge quantities the powers that be would have me eat.
Yes.. if I had based my education and dispensed advice based on that wrong information.. Angeline.. your right.. I would be scared, angry and in denial too.
Poofie