View Single Post
  #491   ^
Old Tue, Aug-28-07, 07:29
muscle bound

Plan: Lyle's PSMF
Stats: 226/150/135 Female 5'7.5"
BF:46/20/sliced
Progress: 84%

Grrrrrrrrrr our internet cut off Friday morning, throughout the whole village. We just got it back late last night, so I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diemde
ooh, peaches. Yum. Try this recipe. I bet it would be good with peaches: http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...ghlight=cobbler

Thanks, Dianne...it looks SO good, but I can't get the Krusteaz products here. I did end up making a peach crisp with oats over the weekend, freezing it for a dreary winter's day. Plus sliced peaches for pies, crushed for ice cream, and 6 jars of jam. Mmmmmmmm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_knierim
Hi Ya Dane.
Hey Lynn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnie_p
Szia Dane!
Szía, Winnie! Nice to meet you. Glad you delurked--it's always nice to have another eBuddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie
Anytime I see your posts, I wonder what it would have been like to live there long term. I know it was not much fun to go back and visit, other than seeing the places I remembered. My magyar was nonexistent, and Budapest wasn't exactly tourist crazy.
I've been living here since Feb '01, first visited as a tourist in Nov '00. It's changed a bit since then, especially since joining the EU--it's very tourist friendly, and English is much more commonly spoken now than when I first arrived. My hungarian is getting better, but I still suck at putting together long sentences.

As much as I miss my family back in FL, I'm here for the long haul. Beautiful country, usually beautiful weather, good medical and school systems, and of course my Honey, aka DH.