#2   ^
Old Sun, Dec-15-02, 05:39
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 189/178/140
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default Hi Ya Abu Faisal

I am utterly knocked out with this low carb dieting so far and only been involved a few days really - tried it before but didn't really put my mind and body into it - NOW THOUGH I am doing it with a vegeance. AND already seeing results.

My husband too has lost some weight in just a week - well it's a fortnight as he cottoned-on to this thing way before me, his bosses did a low carb/high protein diet about 5 years ago and kept recommending my husband to it, but it would have been too expensive as my husband is a very big meat eater anyways and we didn't have a lot of money back then. We still don't have a lot of money but I reckon that we don't now have to keep buying takeaways like we were and don't keeep going out for meals like we did so that will compensate my shopping bill anyway.

I REALLY cannot beliefve the amount of food you can eat.

Smashing - Lovely - fantastic foods - soooooooooooooooo I wish you all the luck in the world and to all who is reading this because it's really upsetting being big when you want to be smaller - I don't want to be thin - but I would love to be slimmer.

Enjoy and hope to see lots of postings from you.

Gill Birch.