#481   ^
Old Mon, Aug-20-07, 09:40
muscle bound

Plan: Lyle's PSMF
Stats: 226/150/135 Female 5'7.5"
BF:46/20/sliced
Progress: 84%
Default Catching Up

I almost said fukit on Sat., and not bother with packing any protein, but then I thought, now what would a real bodybuilder do? She'd have made and brought and eaten the damn chicken and rice stuff, no matter what.

So I brought 3 pre-weighed, pre-cooked chix breasts, a thing of cocheese, a little tupperware of eggs/egg whites, a pre-weighed chunk of cheese, and a big bottle of diet ice tea. And good thing I did, too, because Great Aunt served traditional Hungarian of stuffed peppers uke: the first day, and pork loin the 2nd , plenty of summer fruit, but the only veggies were more peppers uke: and tomatoes. So fiber intake was questionable the past few days, but everything else was spot-on. I recorded everything I ate, and will enter in my food tracker later today.

I also exercised--a brisk walk with 5' of stair running, and the next day we were at the baths, so about 2 hours of recreational swimming.

I passed up homemade cookies, chips, pizza, hot dogs, apple cake thingys, ice cream, coke.....and thanks to my protein and ice tea, I didn't feel deprived at all. And now to have the scale reward me--
Sponsored Links