Old Fri, Dec-13-02, 16:08

Plan: No Grain Diet www.mercola
Stats: 181/173/173 Male 72"
BF:18/12/10
Progress: 100%
Default Re: well ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Trainerdan
the idea behind dropping carbs is to tikt the body more toward fat loss.

however, it is POSSIBLE to grow muscle while low carbbing. But, if adding muscle mass is your only goal, you may want to use another plan that alloows for more muscle gain.

I am actually trying to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time currently. I am not fat at all, I am just tired of the traditional bukling since I always end up looking like a dough-boy. But I do realize that this is almost essentially opposite processess to ypu are trying to acheive. I believe I am getting some positive results, of course since this is difficult to simultaneosly acheive, you have to modify the CDK plan for your exactly body type, and also it took me a while to learn correctly. Such factors as altering percentages of fats:carbs as the week progresses, and the carb up it-self is also very fincky. But in the past month I think I have figured out what is working for me, and have gone up in weight in several excersizes while low carbing .... while maintaining near same weight, of course this is a tough determinant since your weight will be all over the place on this diet. But it seems to be working I of course will keep everyone posted on ym results ... ^_^