Old Thu, Aug-16-07, 14:57
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/166/140 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress: 45%
Smile Thanks Ericka

Ericka,

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, the night I didn't work and workout out even though I had planned not to was really not me. Most of the time, if I have already decided then I don't do it. I talked myself into going ahead and doing it because I knew I would feel better for it.

As far as the scales go, I am one of those people that tend to want to weigh every day and that is very BAD. I am going to make myself not weight but once a week which will be on Monday mornings. My weight has always fluctated between 3-5 pounds each day so it drives me crazy if I am weighing every day. One day I will weigh 168.5 and the next day 173. So, I am going to go with whatever it says on Monday from now on. Do you have this problem?

I know I really should just not worry about what the scale says because my clothes are fitting much better. In fact, my uniform pants for work had been an extra large and today I tried on some old ones I had which are larges and I can fit in them and they are not even tight! woo hoo! That is more worth it than what the scale says.

Cheryl