#2   ^
Old Thu, Dec-12-02, 14:43
The evolution of me

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 273/182/160 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 81%

Hi Dana -

This must be superfrustrating for you...

I tried to access your fitday and it didn't come up, so I have no idea as to what you are eating on a consistant basis. No journal either... Also, you didn't say if you had measured yourself at the start. This is very important because a true stall is after 4 weeks of no loss of weight or inches.

And if you have been checking this board you will realize that known stall makers are (for some of us): artificial sweetners, bars, alcohol, nuts, seeds, diet sodas.

And no - if your body is in starvation mode it won't let it go eventually that is why most of us got into this mess to begin with. Your body will hold onto what little you put into it because it doesn't realize you are chosing to not nurish it - it thinks there is no more food supply.

Also, are you eating enough veggies (2-3 cups daily are mandatory) you may not be getting enough fiber to lose naturally - wink wink

And last but not least - have be been exercising? Muscle weighs more then fat so once again the measurements would show this to be true.