#43   ^
Old Mon, Aug-06-07, 20:27
Living 'Corum Deo'

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 163/159.5/135 Female 5'4
BF:44%/30%/20%
Progress: 13%
Talking 128lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was pleasantly surprised when I got on the scale this morning and it read 128lbs! Okay . . . who am I kidding . . . I was freakin' beside myself when I saw 128lbs . . . not once, but 10 times! Yes, I weighed myself 10 times to be sure!

Actually, I hit goal on Friday, but didn't have time to post because we were running late for a weekend getaway.

I'm just so siked that I reached goal before my Vegas trip to celebrate turning 36 again (Did everyone catch that ).

Okay . . . so hubby has made a request - that I not lose anymore because I've lost too much from his most celebrated part of my body - my butt! The lunges, squats and sprints I'm doing will take care of that, in time.

My workouts are going well. I feel myself getting stronger. Especially my legs. They are hard as rocks. And I'm beginning to see more definition in my arms. But I'm most proud of the progress of my back. I've always felt that was one area of my body that stood out the most.

Anyway . . . I'm really doing my thing this time . . . with the help of my cyber-trainer . By Sept I hope to post some photos that show a significant amount of change.