#6   ^
Old Mon, Aug-06-07, 08:06
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/166/140 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress: 45%
Default Good Morning!

I am having so much energy it is unbelievable!

I stepped on the scales at the gym this morning and had lost another pound from Saturday.

I did as I had planned and added 5 pounds to each of the weight machines that I use today. Boy, by the time I got to the 5th or 6th rep I was struggling but I did all 10 reps on each machine. Each machine has 3 settings for different muscles so I am actually doing 3 sets of 10 reps each.

I then did 35 minutes on the crossramp machine which I have decided I LOVE. 35 minutes burns 350 calories and is 2.62 miles. It was a little easier today than last week. On Saturday, I had to stop a couple of times to catch my breath and let my legs rest for a few seconds. I was very happy to today when I did not have to stop at all. I just kept plugging away!! I think by the time I do that the rest of this week. I will be able to up the crossramp from 4 (which I do now) to 5.

I hope everyone is doing as well as I am. Today is my official first 2 weeks on Atkins and have a total weight loss of 11 pounds! I am going to stay on Induction for a while longer. I know the DANDR book says to stay on it until within 10 pounds of your goal weight. I think I am going to try to do that so I will be on Induction for a while. That would mean I need to lose 20 more pounds before starting OWL.