#10   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-02, 14:49

Plan: CAD
Stats: 244/226.5/140
BF:
Progress: 17%

Emily,

First answer:

My RM's have normalled out, but once or twice a week, I do go overboard. My "normal" RM is green beans, chicken and a dessert of some kind.

BUT, my "overboard" ones are usually when I eat out. Like Red Robins have this awesome chicken burger, I got that with fries and a strawberry lemonade. NOT balanced. I usually stall from the salt but otherwise, it doesn't make me gain. (Unless it is Chinese... pure sodium, carbs and MSG)

I also have a problem with drinking water DURING a meal. A lot of water. It is not healthy to do this in the first place, but after the meal it makes me feel SOO incredibly stuff I feel gross.

I guess I am just still "immature" in the ways of RM. I have been low-fatting for so long, that it is miraculous to me! LOL

Second answer:

I haven't lost a LOT of weight, but 15 pounds has came off and stayed off so far. Yes, it has all been with CAD. Including some bad RMs! This is the holiday season, and while it has slowed down, I am still averaging around 1.6 lbs per week, so that is SO much better than gaining.

Anyways, I'm sure your RMs will start slowing down. I know I missed broccoli after a few RMs without it, so on my normal days it is broccoli and carrots, or a baked potatoe. I love those high carb veggies, so the RM comes in handy with those.