Plan: Protein Power (more or less)
Stats: 285/231/200 Male 6'0"
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default everyone is different!

Quote:
and am i missing anything in my list

Hi there --

I don' t know that any of us can say what you do or don't need. Everyone is very different! Your needs will depend you your metabolism, what is in your diet, your levels of stress, etc. Your list of supplements does not look like mine, but then my list of supplements does not look like it did five months ago! As my needs changed so did the roster of supplements.

You want to look at what people are taking and think of your own needs. Magnesium, potassium, and a multi-vitamin are all pretty basic, in my book, but from there it really depends.

With what I eat I think B-complex is pretty important too, and C. And because my energy levels are very low I take NADH and Siberian ginseng as well -- but again, those choices reflect problems and solutions I identified for my own unique case, and you must do the same.

Looks like you are off to a great start -- if I were you I'd read more of this forum, especially the resources post from Natrushka (I don't know if I spelled her name correctly, but it is at the very top of the forum). Her message provides a lot of very informative sites that can help you make up your mind what you need. And from there it is trial-and-error!

Cheers --