Thread: Calories?
View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Dec-10-02, 07:59

Plan: Primal Blueprint
Stats: 230/136/136 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 100%

I spent so long on Atkins counting every calorie and gram ( I wasnt losing so trying the 10x theory which was better.... I tended to 'undereat' otherwise) I am so, so fed up with counting everything for no result, so plunging into CAD has been liberating.

I havent counted a thing yet... and dont intend to.... but I have been Low carb for so long I have brought a lot of my LC habits in with me. What I really desired was roast parsnips, and flapjacks, so - so far these sort of things have made up my RM 1/3's

has to be said these things are going to work out less calorific than say fudge sundae. But my hope is, that I will eat whatever I want at that time..... and that will rid me of all my diet hang - ups about dangerous food... give myself permision for anything.

In practise I think that will mean I will eat healthily and sensibly most of the time .

I find that I am able to define the terms... hunger, full, satisfied... with CAD. and its nice to be able to eat till satisfied.... as opposed to full.... if you see what I mean, Before this, I only knew Starving and Stuffed. with no inbetweens

just out of interest, I nipped into fitday, my old 2 nd home... and picked a couple at random..... one day was 1,400 and another 2,200.... dont know what effect it has on me though.....now I dont want to go back to fitday for a good long time lol