View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Dec-09-02, 23:26
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 292.5/277.0/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 11%

I don't count calories but wonder sometimes how the next morning weigh in will be if I skip dessert one night. We went to Las Vegas for the weekend and went to the famous buffet twice! I used both for my RM's mid-afternoon. The first night I had a brownie and a 1/2 slice of key lime cheesecake and the second night, I had only 1/2 slice of german chocolate cake. I think the thing with the CAD diet is that you go all out at first like, you have to eat everything in the hour that you possibly can and that the next 23 hours are going to be so hard! But, after you are on it a couple of months, your body gets used to it and it feels "weird" to eat more than the 1 hr. per day of carbs.

I think next time I hit a plateau, I'm going to try implementing walking and also trying to have less calories at my RM. I really don't balance it out and eat 1/3 this, 1/3 that. A good friend who lost 50 on CAD said that when she read the book, you could eat whatever you wanted in the RM. I think they revised it. I try to start my RM with a salad every night which defintely causes me to eat less. I think that you have to do what works for you as long as you stay within the RM 60 min. guideline and also don't eat between meals and stick to the low carb CM's.