#158   ^
Old Fri, Jul-06-07, 02:20
I KNOW I CAN!!!

Plan: A combo of a few
Stats: 208/172/155 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Wednesday, July 4th

Walked about 2 miles, again, hilly. All of my walks will be hilly, so I won't even mention it anymore, but boy it sure does make a difference and work a bunch of different muscles.

Thursday, July 5th

Walked about 3 miles

The bad thing is, I can't even tell how my weight is coming along because it's either a combination of the pump meds and the heat, or just the humidity, but I'm retaining so much water. I really think it's the meds because I'll swell at times but nothing like this. My feet/ankles/lower calves are just huge. They remind me of the cartoons, when the characters will blow up their hand with their thumbs and they look like balloons. That's what my feet look like. I got home after being gone all day today and just laid on the couch with my feet up on a bunch of pillows and blankets. Now I need to get to bed because it's 3:30 and 7:00am will come mighty early tomorrow because we're going walking then. I didn't get home until 8pm tonight. I haven't gotten home earlier than that at all this week so I haven't had a chance to start lifting weights. I'm just glad to get the walking in, it feels great. It makes me feel alive, like I'm accomplishing something.