View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Dec-09-02, 11:13

Plan: Atkins KISS
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default WHERE IS OUR MAGAZINE?

I read the magazine and was very impressed. It was pretty postive and very accurate about Atkins.

WHERE ARE THE LOW CARB MAGAZINES OUT THERE?
I'm not talking about the catalogues for low carb foods either, I mean a fullfledge commercial magazine for people who eat low carb foods. Could include articles, research, success stories, recipes, website, fun stuff, journals, and yes, of course supported by advertisements for low carb foods/products etc etc etc. Why hasn't Atkins published one NATIONALLY - (no not just a catalogue for his foods/which I see he already has and I recieve)... Every week I look at the magazine stands and see NOTHING. There is Vegetarian Times...but nothing for US.

GNC has some magazines that are not against low carb, but they are not called "Low Carb Times" or I love this one: Carnivarianism Times...(ha ha get it? Carnivore?) kind of misleading (we eat more than meat) but I think you get my point. Anyone else have some creative names for a lowcarb magazine???

The first person with start up money to begin this magazine is going to become very very wealthy very very quickly. How can we start a movement/let them (who?) know that we really want our very own magazine! Why hasn't anyone thought/done this yet?

N