View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Dec-09-02, 09:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 110/110/100
BF:
Progress: 0%
Angry Me vs. The Fridge

Well, after 6 blissfully successful Induction days, I went and did it: I cheated. Aside from the frustration at having failed AGAIN, I'm also getting more than mad at myself. I have a brain - why do I keep eating when I know it makes me unhappy later? It's as though the rational part of my just *shuts* right off as soon as food comes in sight. I was even proud of myself for having behaved at a huge family reunion yesterday afternoon, but apparently my mental happy-dance was premature since I binged on fruits, cereal and yogurt when I got in.

*sigh*

Rant aside, a quick induction-question: how does it work if you happen to go over 20g? Do you always have to start over? (Trust me, I know I do now). Can you 'substitute' fat-free cottage cheese with 3.3g of carbs per serving if your carbs are low that day? I know the book says no for something like a slice of bread, but the cottage cheese is not quite the same, no? What about cheese recommendations? Is going over the 4oz going to slow me down, or do I also have to start over?

I only wish I could find the self-discipline and willpower to stick to this JUST ONCE and feel good again. . .

Any help is appreciated!
Jennifer
Sponsored Links