View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Dec-08-02, 19:35

Plan: CALP
Stats: 149/142.5/100 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress: 13%

lowco,
Weekends are usually a gain time for me, but DH has started this woe with me and we just got a weight bench. For a Christmas present his company gave him a gift certificate to a sporting goods store and we were able to get weights yesterday. I guess if that's a sign its a sign to go for it. We also got the book Body Change by Montel Williams and Wini Linguvic. It's a 21 day at a time plan to get into shape.

I'm mostly on plan so far and each day it gets easier. My hunger is less all the time, too. I'll try to start the Body Change tomorrow, today was getting a bit more of the supplies we need - jump rope for the aerobics part. So even if I can't stay on plan, I will have strong bones with the weight lifting. Plus I got a dog about a month ago and she insists on being walked.

Once I can break the cycle of snacking, CALP is easy.

The company party was a pain, though.

Dijon vinegrette on the spinach salad (vinegar affects me badly) I ate it till I started to feel dizzy

zuchinni was the vegetable (deathly allergic to that)

the steak was raw (only seared and I eat my meat medium well done.)

Timing was awful, too. Half hour between courses. I just did the best I could and didn't worry about it. Was a pound or 2 up, but that will go since I'm back on plan.

We can do this, and we will.