View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Dec-08-02, 15:44

Plan: CAD + South Beach Diet
Stats: 230/177/160
BF:
Progress: 76%
Default yup!

it's good to post menues , triumphs and short commings.

Well so far, i've stayed 2 days lowcarb then saturday and today, sunday i wanted carbs so i had rms on both days. I was still able to drop 2 pounds.

i am real frustrated. I do a low carb diet, lose 10 pounds, stall, switch to cad, cause i know thats the only way i wouldn't gain weight. Then i fool myself into thinking that i am not a carb addict, "i can have a slice of toast or fruit in the morning and still have my RM." BOOM 10 POUNDS BACK!!!!!!!! 3 YEARS OF THIS!!!!!!!

I'AM THINKING FORGET THE FAST WEIGHT LOSS!STICK TO CAD/CALP! EAT FRUITS ,VEGGIES, NATURAL UNPROCESSED FOOD!!!!! But i would like to see 165 again. That's why i started a 10 day low carb challnge.

But i am very happy that i am excercising again. i joined an aerobics class(3 WEEKS NOW). Tuesdays and Thursdays i am going to do more excercise at home with my stepper and bike this week.

NAWCHEM: sORRY I AM BACKING OFF FROM THE LOW CARB THING!!! I'LL BE EATING 2 CM'S AND FOR RM I'LL EAT VEGGIES AND FRUIT. MAY BE I'LL LOSE A POUND OR TWO THE AIM IS TO LOWER CARBS ENOUGH TO LOSE WEIGHT AND NOT DEPRIVING MYSELF. AT LEAST THE 2 DAYS GOT ME BACK ON TRACK9 I HAD MEAT ONLY). bUT I DO PLAN ON DEVOTING 1 DAY A WEEK TO LOW CARB(NO RM)

BASPIDER: I KNOW..........IT'S ROLLING

THIS WEEK I AM GOING TO DRINK HERBAL TEA AND WATER.