View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Dec-08-02, 08:53

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 356/332/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Hello LB Dropper!

I took a look at your journal and I have a few suggestions.

1) I noticed on some days that you had quite a bit of bread. I find that I cannot have more than 1 slice of whole grain bread a day and lose weigh. If I want a sandwich cut the bread in two pieces and make a half a sandwich. Load the bread up with lots of turkey or roast beef, lettuce, tomato and a good slice of sweet onion...mmmmmm... heaven!
Or I often take a PBJ to work with me ... SF Peanut Butter and ALL-Fruit on whole wheat... have a few raw veggies on the side... makes a tasty lunch.

2) I assume that you are having Instant Oatmeal for brekkie. I know the SB books includes that in the 14 day meal plan but I don't think instant processed anything is a good idea. Try lower GI Old Fashioned Oats or Steel Cut. You can even put them in the crockpot the night before and its good to go when you wake up. Or nuke 'em. It doesn't really take that much longer and you will have real food.

3) Girl where are your veggies????? I'm going to be forced to report you to the veggie police. And fruit???? Fruit makes a great portable snack. Just keep and apple or an orange in your back pack to have between classes. You need the nutrients that fruit and veggies give you.

4) Are you drinking enough water? Water helps me more than anything else.On the days that I get plenty of H2O I can count on a weight loss. Plus it makes our skin look great!

Hope these ideas help.
molly