Thread: want a buddy
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Dec-05-02, 20:33

Plan: protein power plan
Stats: 214/204/158
BF:???????
Progress: 18%

I would guess that Christmas is one if not the most hardest part of the year when it comes to any plan, but hey, if we can get through it without a hitch, the rest of the the time will be a breeze! I wouldn't say I have any "solid" goals except to be able to get into the piles of clothes that I have tucked away inside me trunk and get RID of these frumpy things I have now!! Since I have put on weight, I have absolutely no desire to shop for any clothes and prefer to wait until I lose the weight. I work in a doctor's office so I usually wear uniforms but it would be really nice to just go and pick something really cute of the rack and have it actually fit. I haven't been exercising at all! I really love to walk but since it's been so cold here I don't dare go out. I did a lot of walking last winter and came down with "walking pneumonia". Tonight it is -29 (celcius). I am not sure what that would be in farenheit but believe me, it is COLD! We try to get out ice skating every weekend but it's more of a family time thing than a exercise thing but I suppose every little bit helps. One thing I do have planned for Christmas is a "cheat day". I have elected to host Christmas dinner this year I am going to pick one thing that I want and eat it without any guilt whatsoever. It is a toss up between the stuffing or dessert. I know that there are probably lots of low carb recipes for both but since I will be cooking for a crowd I don't want to make two of everything. On boxing day I will be back on the wagon again.
If you have a minor set back you just have to think that tomorrow is another day. Just keep in mind that wedding that you have to get to. Nobody will even notice the bride b/c everyone will be looking at you saying "my god! she looks great!" Anyway, on that note, keep up the good work . TTFN