#1   ^
Old Thu, Dec-05-02, 12:01
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, under 30/day
Stats: 335/289/185
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default nausea after eating

I've been on Atkins since mid-March and this problem is new by about a week, so I do not think the WOE is to blame, but I need some ideas.

For about the last week, *almost* every time I eat I get nausea. It doesn't occur every time and I haven't been able to detect a pattern to it.

So, new things this week:

1. About a week ago, I started an antibiotic for an infection. It ended on Sunday. The nausea did not begin until about mid-way through the series and has not yet ended, though I've been off the meds for 4 days now. I have had a follow-up test that showed I was clear of the infection.

2. About a week ago, I started taking fish oil capsules, coenzyme Q-10 capsules and garlic tablets as daily supplements.

3. I'm on my TOM, but it started after the nausea.

4. I've also had episodes of tinnitis twice over the last week, which I have only had, in the past, when my bp was high. However, my most recent bp readings have been much lower. Is it possible to get tinnitis from a too LOW bp?

5. This is going to sound stupid, but I'm grasping at straws. We turned on the heat in the house for the first time this season.

6. I just remembered that I also started using flaxseed daily about a week ago.

Any guidance will be appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored Links