View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Dec-05-02, 01:21

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 202/202/180 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:41%/38%/30%(?)
Progress: 0%

hi meek!
i just wanted to say hello. i feel for you. i know we are in different situations, but we are all going through the same thing. when i was reading your intro, even though i don't know you, i was proud of you. cheesy, huh? well, everyone, hopefully, reaches that point where enough is enough. i was almost to 200lb and i am 5'5", and 22. but after tons of diets, all through my life, i reached that point where i was truely ready. i have friends that aren't there yet, and some that are there and are even low carbing. and i am happy for them. but everyone reaches that point on their own. no one can tell them to do it, i know. it has to be done by yourself.
well, starting a journal for others to read, is a little weird. it's a little hard in the beginning, but then once you have 'regulars' it's great. i would love to be involved with your journal. i am always looking for buddies too! please feel free to stop in and read mine. it may not be any fun, but hey, that's they way it goes.
just keep thinking about the future and how great you will feel. especially when you start to see results! remember, we are all here for each other!!