View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-04-02, 13:10

Plan: Atkins/My own
Stats: 140/140/110
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default I am just disgusted with myself

This is about the millionth time I've posted that I'm actually going to start this woe, and I am ashamed and disgusted with myself because I still haven't committed to it. I don't know why I am fighting this out with myself....logically I know this plan will lower my weight, cholesterol, etc., and I am surrounded by coworkers who are on low carb diets and are losing weight like crazy. Maybe deep down inside I am resistant to change at my age????? A lifetime of bad eating habits have caught up with me at last, and I am finding it really difficult to give them up. It's like I can find any excuse in the book to avoid getting started and sticking with it more than just a few days.

Anyway, having said all that, I am going to try one...more...time. If I can't commit to something that will benefit my life for just two weeks, then I really must be a loser.

I have one question (and I guess this is my last holdout for excuses): Is there any validity to what I have read about the "blood-type diet"? Like, if you're A or AB, you won't lose on low carb? This is something I read a while back and I am curious as to whether there's any truth in this.
Sponsored Links