#6   ^
Old Wed, Dec-04-02, 07:44
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Thumbs up My heart is fine

Yesterday I had a physical and I mentioned that I fainted and he asked me a few questions and it wasn't that I fainted, I lossed conscious for a few seconds. He did an EIG (eep, I can't remember the letters!) It was the test where they stick all these electrode things to you and it prints out wiggly lines for the doctor to see. According to that I'm fine, however I am going through a battery of tests, an ultrasound one and a 24 hour one. He wants to verify my heart is good to rule out anything else. He thinks that I had two things happen: One the caffeine did make my heart race which can make you light headed. Also I had a hyper(or is that hypo?)glacemic reaction. Because the lunch was late 1ish) my sugar was way too low.

I think this is true because on Monday I got alittle light heady and weak and at the same time, I had a late lunch. I definitly need to eat a mid morning and maybe afternoon snack. Especially if my metabalism has increased due to my morning gym routines.

What I'm worried about it that I changed my body to not being able to eat carbs or have caffeine. I mean both these things are in so many things! I actually found a salad dressing with caffeine in it... why?!