View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Dec-03-02, 10:41
Canuck Conundrum

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 283/000/180 Female 5' 8"
BF:?///?
Progress: 275%

and neither do we.....so that's why we are going to stick close and get you started!

Okay...first things first. Start a journal. Visit mine, and then visit as many more as you possibly can. All you can gain from them, is menu ideas, recipes, encouragement and motivation. Most of the folks that are around are/were carb addicts.

You will probably feel like crap the first few days...most do. Headaches, fatigue. YOU were the one that said you were an addict.....well the withdrawal from carbs ain't pretty either. Trust me...this too shall pass.

Not so long ago I was 71 pounds heavier. I too looked in the mirror in disgust. It was also the thought that I had a wonderful 6 year old son that depended on me that woke me up. He deserves a mom for a long time. Yes, I come from a long line of diabetics, and yes...I had borderline gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with him. Do I want to risk my life? .... no. Do I want to risk HIS????? absolutely not. So for both of us....I have cussed these 71 off, and tried to teach him how to be healthy.

You can do it too...I know you can.

Get that journal up girl...and drop by mine. I promise to keep an eye on ya!

Sam