View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Dec-02-02, 06:59

Plan: dr atkins
Stats: 182/182/155
BF:
Progress: 0%

I used to think that people should accept me for what I am not the way I looked... Even myhsband was telling me to lose weight and I used to constantly bicker with him saying dosn't the person inside matter or are you concerned only about the packaging...
Sadly I found out that he had been diverting his attention to another female and that was my wake up call. I lost weight through shock... I had been with this guy since I was 16 - so that Is 15 years we have been togther... I got ill... thru shock.... Now I am slowly getting better but my priority is weight management and I have now realised that the packing is very important to maintain a healthy relationship....

That is what I had to share with you.... so I hated my body when all this happend I was blaming everything and everyone else for my fatness... never myself.... now I have taken action I am happy. My husband is so loving, caring, supportive and attentive now... I did tell him if he was not happy to leave but when he realised that I was serious about weight loss he was serious too... So I hope this will have an ULTIMATE happy ending...