Thread: trying again
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, May-07-07, 08:16

Plan: atkins
Stats: 216/195/140 Female 5 6
BF:
Progress: 28%

Thanks so much for all of your welcomes and support!

I was able to get down to 185 in may 2003 after hovering around 220 for a few years (talk about freshman 15...lol...)

between then and now i have fluctuated up and down and i have pretty much stayed at 210 since the holidays. i am determined to get into the 180's by august...then i will take it from there.

my best freind is having a huge wedding and i am the maid of honor, in june 2008. i dream of being 140 by then. i havent been 140 since junior high. see, she is marrying my first boyfriend...and his family, i think will be making some silly comments since we dated 10 years ago. not that i care, i am happy in my own relationship but i want to look good. not to mention...i know my relationship is progressing and a ring will be coming sooner than later (he has been asking unusual questions) i do not want to be dissatisfied in the pictures like i always am.

its time. its do or die. i think i can do it this time if i take advantage of all the good things around me. i work in drug treatment of ex-felons. i tell them all the time "work the program" i need to take my own advise! i need to work this wol