#14   ^
Old Sun, Dec-01-02, 14:12

Plan: Dr. B
Stats: 210/190/175 Male 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 57%
Default Not her.....

Firstly, TMR is a male, not a female.

Secondly, there are religions other than veganism. This will no doubt offend some, but....

Genesis 9:1-4
(1)Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth.
(2)The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands.

(3)Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

(4)But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it.

The God of the Bible, the Creator of all living things, gave us permission to eat them. He did not order us to eat them, so we may obstain if we wish. However, it would be wrong to engage in any activity, or to align ourselves with any organization that engages in any activity, design to deny anyone there God given right. To do so would be to claim that God was wrong, and that they are smarter and more compasionate than God.

People don't easily or readily deny the God of the Bible, but they do have a tendency to invent there own God that is more to there liking, and then call them one and the same.

Again, I am sorry if I've offended the vegans. Perhaps they should consider who they might be offending when they force there religion on others.

TMR (no humor intended)