View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Nov-30-02, 17:45

Plan: CAD
Stats: 244/226.5/140
BF:
Progress: 17%

Well, I think I got the gist of things when commented on comparing plans... meaning low carb plans... but it does apply in any sitauation, and does apply here. Just because it is low carb, does not mean it is going to work for everyone. Both you and I agree on that.

A side note: I don't think thepurpose was to compare plans, and I think that is what I have been trying to point out. We are comparing allergy to addiction... A comparison of plans has already been made and if one feels they have an addiction, they would go to an appropriate plan, as would someone who has an allergy to carbs.

I feel a lot of defense coming from you, which is why I said I didn't want to "Stir things up". I don't mean to attack personally and have intentionally tried to avoid such.

I understand your questions were intended towards Zule, but if you were meaning something JUST for her, a private message would have been more appropriate. Excuse me for butting in, I just thought this was a public forum... that's all.

I guess I didn't read her intentions, if they were to bash Atkins, because as someone reading through it, I didn't get that at all. But if you feel that was her intent, than I guess I was out of line and your comment on spreading false information and assumptions was perfectly acceptable.

Now knowing her intent was to bash Atkins, I guess I should not have said anything. I thought she was posting her opinion on carb addiction vs carb allergy, as the title of the post implied.... I am not so good at reading between the lines I guess....